Blended learning and connected students are NOT just buzz words for your school district but a positive shift in culture, preparing your students with the skills they need to succeed in tomorrow’s tech world. You are transforming classrooms with tablets and chrome books and have witnessed the power of personalized learning and collaborative teaching.
In fact, 92% of teachers say the Internet has a major impact on their ability to access content, resources and materials for teaching.
No one is denying the benefits of 21st century learning, but it also comes with a double edged sword: IT dependence. As an IT administrator, you are well versed in the headaches that occur when the network goes down or a power outage occurs. From teachers not being able to administer tests to limiting a cafeteria’s point-of-sale capabilities to compromising the security of your facilities.
So, how do you protect network connectivity & ensure up-time?
Regardless of whether your school has one building or spans an entire campus, you can dramatically improve your reliability and performance with power and power management solutions. After all, downtime isn’t an option for students or teachers. Our efficient and safe solutions are designed to help you organize, protect and manage your IT environment including:
• Affordable & E-Rate Category II eligible* battery management technology to keep products running
longer, stretching IT budgets further.
* Eaton UPSs are E-Rate Category II eligible.
• Integrated software solutions allow you to initiate virtual machine migration, maximizing availability and
access to required programs.
• Power capping management ensures that the most critical applications are prioritized and kept online
during extended power issues.
• Industry-leading power management solutions provide maximum reliability and up-time of school
communications, security cameras and public address systems.
Let’s work together to power education for next-generation learners and leaders. For more information, download this brochure.
Check out this white paper on Shawnigan Lake School and how they overhauled their campus.